Katy Perry @ ACC in Toronto - Photos taken by Nokia Lumia 1020.
Not one dull moment during the Prismatic World Tour here in Toronto. But what do you expect….it’s Katy Perry! And you are *always* in for a treat at a Katy Perry show ;) Here are my Top 5 Highlights from Katy’s Prismatic World Tour:
1) Dark Horse: Can we talk about how realistic that horse Katy was sitting on was? I remember staring at it for a couple of minutes to ensure that it was in fact not an actual horse. Could’ve had me fooled! Unreal.
2) Cat-Oure fashion show: How do you prepare yourself for a cat fashion show to Madonna’s Vogue? Answer: you don’t. You just embrace it. Me-ow!
3) Katy’s acoustic set: We got to see Katy slow it down and interact with her fans. Not to mention she gave away an entire box of pizza to a fan in the front row. And then dedicated “The One That Got Away” to that same pizza box. Too hilarious! Loved it.
4) Flying Katy: No matter where you were seated at that concert, you had a great view of Katy because this girl was FLYIN’ around the entire arena towards the concert finale. Having one of my favourite artists casually fly over my head? NO COMPLAINTS.
5) Backstage @ Prismatic World Tour: Last but not least, having the opportunity to check out the backstage area with #NokiaAllAccess was pretty rad. Saw a bunch of her stage props being set up by her crew, caught a glimpse of her wardrobe, had a sneak peek at her “Prismatic Lounge” and even passed right by her dressing room! Backstage is clearly where it’s at!!
I’d love to hear some of your highlights from seeing Katy live on her Prismatic World Tour! Drop me a note or tweet me @livenationfans and let’s chat :)